Saturday, March 5, 2011

Nine Months: Due Date 3/5/11




Well, I made it. And little one seems more than content to stay put for at least the immediate future. I am still feeling pretty great and not having too much trouble getting around. Nothing much has changed over the last month or so - except that I have gotten a lot bigger. After not showing at all until about four months, between months eight and nine, I have definitely gotten bigger.

Here is a progression.



I have an appointment on Wednesday, March 9th and I am hoping I won't make it until then. But if I do, then I will have an ultrasound where they will check on growth, movement, heart rate and amniotic fluid levels. If everything looks good, then the Doctor will likely me go to March 15th before talking induction. If not, I could be induced that day or soon after.

I am super excited to meet little one, and to find out if it is a boy or a girl. I spent the last week preparing and feel anxious now with everything done and no baby here, but I am trying to enjoy the piece and quiet, as well as time to myself, as long as it lasts. My heartburn has gotten a lot better and other than some cramping and pelvic pressure, I am really symptom free and feeling great. I am so thankful that I have had such a wonderful pregnancy and am hopeful that my labor is the same. With all this time on my hands I have nothing to do but get more anxious and think over the labor and delivery, so I hope something happens soon and I don't drive myself crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment