Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust
Now that I successfully have that in your (and my) head for the rest of the day, on to the topic at hand.
I kicked another item off of my 101 things in 1,001 days list this week, drumroll please... I finally found a piece of "art" to go next to the TV in the living room... small victories people, small victories.
I found the living tree metal/mixed media piece in one of my favorite gift boutiques in my old neighborhood of boys town called Equinox. I love that I am supporting local artists and then I got it at a STEAL (cheaper than Wal-Mart baby, so we are talking low prices).
The funny thing about it was that I found this piece as we drove past the store on our way home. As we were flying by the store in our car, thanks husband, I saw the piece out of the corner of my eye through the shop window. Days later, I explained this to Chris and we trekked back over, low and behold, it looked perfect and I was ecstatic while Chris merely said “How do you DO that?!?” Watch and learn babe, watch and learn.
Here is a pic of it
No comments:
Post a Comment