Friday, April 8, 2011

A few of my favorite things

In this little corner of my world, where Elena and I sometimes to seem to exist in a bubble, there are a few things that make the days (and nights) easier for both of us. I thought I would put it all down in case it could help someone else, or so I can remember if we ever decide to take this crazy journey again and go for number 2!

Favorite things for Elena
Gerber side snap t-shirt onesies (LOVE)
Multi-use pads
Aden and Anais swaddle blankets and burp cloths
Little Lamb swing
Aquaphor (great on cracked, dry skin and for preventing diaper rash)
Graco pack n play with napper

Favorite things for Rebecca (post-partum)
Peri bottle (if you don't know what it is, don't ask)
Cabbage leaves (see above)
Witch hazel pads (again... see above)
Birth and Baby sleep bras
Boy shorts
Camelbak water bottle (can drink from any position, and doesn't spill)
Lansinoh cream and breast pads

I honestly think if this is all we had in the house, we could survive - not to say I don't enjoy all the other gadgets, gizmos and other things that come with a baby!

1 comment:

  1. Very helpful list, even to someone who has already had one baby!

    ReplyDelete