I found this article really interesting:
http://moms.today.com/_news/2011/07/07/7033386-stay-at-home-and-work-outside-the-home-moms-unite-we-all-feel-overwhelmed
The cliff notes for those moms who don't have time to read, which face it is most of us, are as follows:
You think she has it better, or easier than you, but really, despite living different lives, stay-at-home moms and moms who work outside the home are pretty much in sync when it comes to their complaints about stress and co-parenting habits.
After staying at home for 3.5 months and now being back at work for 5 weeks, I can tell you that both jobs are completely overwhelming, busy and difficult. I can tell you as well, that I do envy those moms that get to stay at home with their little ones. But, now that I am in the working routine, my mornings and evenings are much more hectic than before, and I hate to admit it, but I have more energy in the evenings working than I did when I stayed at home. Little babies take a lot of energy. It is a hard decision for everyone involved, but in the end if mom is happy, then baby is happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment