A dear friend of mine, who writes on A Badger Girl Learns to Cook, nominated me for a blog award, never one to shy away from a challenge (or an award), I figured I better respond.
As part of this blogging award, you are supposed to list seven random (and thus unknown?) facts about yourself. While my more recent days have been filled with motherhood, I still manage to carry along some semblance of my former life, and I think I can come up with seven facts that are hopefully interesting to my readership of say, 5. (Gotta start somewhere).
1. I have a bit of a daredevil streak (I have bungee jumped and gone sky diving... twice)
2. I play this game when I am in the car, I look at the license plates and I try to come up with various ways that you can either add the numbers up to ten or try to match up the different segments of letters and numbers to cancel each other out (for example S is a perfect fit with 5). Yes, I know you can say it - big nerd.
3. I read crazy fast, so much so that my brother calls me Johnny 5 (you know, that robot from the movie Short Circuit)
4. I can touch the tip of my tongue, to the tip of my nose, a fun party trick
5. I am slightly obsessed with paper products, as in invitations, thank you cards, holiday cards etc. I am almost as excited about throwing a party as I am about putting together the invitation. Love getting them, etc.
6. There are times that I revert to being a pre-teen girl. Not going to lie, I love certain shows (ahem Vampire Diaries)
7. I have a scar on the middle of the tongue where I fell as a toddler (to tell the whole truth I was jumping from the couch to the chair, missed said chair, landed on my chin and bit down on my tongue, hard, you can still see the mark).
Wow, those are really random
excellent job on your random facts!!! I am impressed to say I didn't know about 2 of them.....I'll have to check out your scar and boy oh boy do you play a fun car game....hahaha.... :) just teasing! I love reading your blog and am always looking for updates!
ReplyDelete