Monday, March 12, 2012

12 Months

Well, we made it, as much a victory for Elena as for Chris and I (as any new parent can attest to).
My little baby is now a full fledged toddler, full or personality and independence.
The milestones are flying by and I feel like every day brings something new.

Latest fun events are walking more than crawling, sliding down the slide, climbing (on everything), trying to feed herself with a spoon/fork, loving ice cream and first pair of walking shoes.

We had her 12 month appointment and she is still in the same percentiles:
Weight: 20 lbs (50-75th percentile)
Height: 30.25 inches (90-95th percentile)
Head: 18 inches (90th percentile)

Here we go to toddler hood... she is already showing that she is going to be hard to keep up with...




1 comment:

  1. So cute. She is such a gem, I tell ya!
    Crazy thing? Hazel is 19 pounds right now. Yeah. Crazy.
    Not sure how tall she is, but Elena's got her on that end!
    Elena is such a happy beautiful baby!
    On to toddlerhood! HURRAH!

    ReplyDelete