Monday, January 6, 2014

Nesting or Cabin Fever?

I am not sure if it is the weather or nesting related to peanut (name for baby #2, yes I have a nickname and can cross one thing off my feeling guilty mommy list) - but I have gotten so much done these past few days/week.

Between being off from work, two feet of snow, sub-zero temps and Elena's school cancellation due to the unprecedented weather, I feel like I haven't left the house in days.. in fact, I think the last time I was out and about for more than a few minutes was Saturday... or was it Friday.

At any rate - it is making me productive (or crazy). So far I have:
Finished pasting all pictures and related items into Elena's baby book
Started the baby book for Peanut
Organized Elena's old clothes
Ordered, received and washed new burp cloths, sheets and other necessities
Picked out new bedding, furniture and other items for peanut's nursery (all arriving next week)
Finished thank you notes
Organized all papers, important documents, etc. in our office and filing systems
Cleaned out all kitchen drawers
Organized the toy/storage basement closet, coat closet, and entryway closet
Reduced my personal and work email inboxes to zero
Planned Elena's third birthday party

Take notes people, because this is never happening again :)

1 comment:

  1. Woah slow down there mama! You're making us all look bad! Here's a list of accomplishments I had for today: went to doctor. Fed children. Kept children alive. Yup.

    ReplyDelete