Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hannah - Half way to a year!

It happened, I blinked again, another month has gone by, but this was has really made me stop and reflect. Six months! She is no longer a newborn, on her way to moving and before I know it she won't be a little baby. I am trying to savor each moment, each giggle, each toothless grin and every snuggle (even if they are in the middle of the night).

Hannah has been very busy recently, she is finally rolling over, on purpose! She is clearly rolling to try to get things and even is showing some initial signs of scooting. She will be a mover soon enough - but I am in no hurry!

She continues to be my little eater. She drools within view of food and mimics chewing as her sister and I eat dinner. Her eyes are at times bigger than her body though, as she wants to try big kid food but can't quite swallow everything yet. She is a big fan of the purees.. until she sees her sister eating real food. I am sure soon enough she will be ready for more big kid foods.

She is a total pro at sitting up and can now sit and play unassisted. She loves reaching and grasping for anything in reach. And of course it goes right to her mouth. I am definitely going to have to look out for her and putting things in her mouth. Still no sign of those top two teeth though!

Hannah has started trying to communicate a bit too. She waives high and bye - with her left hand. So maybe we have a leftie in the family like her dad and mom. She also shakes her head no, which is the cutest thing!

Just this week she has been banging things together to make noise, and you can tell how impressed with herself she is when she accomplishes that. And always, Hannah is super smiley. It is always so great to see her when she wakes up in the morning and when I get home from work.



No comments:

Post a Comment