I have something special planned for at the reception for my fiance, but I don't want to spoil it here....
For the boutonnieres for the guys, I am leaning towards using cala lilies for the guys, white for my fiance and burgundy for the rest of the groomsmen.

I am thinking I will stick to simple rose boutonnieres for the special guests, ie Dad, Grandpa, Step-Dad etc. I think my Dad's will be white, because he is walking me down the aisle and the rest will be red... hopefully we can do something simple to match for the corsages for the ladies/their dates.
For attire, we still have to go and decide on that, but my thoughts are for a classic Calvin Klein two button tux with different colored vests and ties (no bow ties!)
My fiance will be in ivory, the groomsmen in champagne and my Dad and other special guests in Black.
This is what the tux with the black vest and tie looks like:

And here are the ivory and champagne vests/ties:

No comments:
Post a Comment