Friday, July 16, 2010

Dessert Last Night

Was heavenly... it had to be done

If you are craving something, sometimes you have to indulge. What was I craving?
NUTELLA... drool

I also had my eye on some fresh raspberries

And I also happened to have a leftover baguette... so the result was a panini/dessert concoction of sorts

1 fresh artisan baguette
Jar of nutella, or semisweet chocolate chips
Raspberries, or other summer berries
Melted butter

Assemble sandwiches with whatever quantities you would like, lightly dust the outsides of the bread with a little butter or margarine and grill in a panini press set on high for about 2 minutes.

If I was feeling up to it, I also would have added brie, or another sweet cheese, such as mascarpone

Even without that though, it was still amazing

2 comments:

  1. Never thought of doing a dessert sandwich. Love the picture - looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds so good! We need more recipes!

    ReplyDelete