Elena's Birthday Party Bash in pictures
(most of these were before the wonderful/amazing chaos of the 80 people that joined us to celebrate Elena's 2nd birthday in our new home, I truly felt blessed to be surrounded by so many loved ones, family and friends)
Chocolate elmo pop favors
"Elena St" Elmo Sign on dessert table
Elena sign on the downstairs/playroom fireplace,
this one she insisted on keeping up for a few weeks after her party
this one she insisted on keeping up for a few weeks after her party
Door sign (parts further down say brought to you by the letter "E" and the number "2")
Elena in her pre-party outfit with her balloons
The dessert table (I may have to rethink placing this by the front door,
it was quite tempting to all of the toddlers as they came in)
it was quite tempting to all of the toddlers as they came in)
Close up on the Elmo cake (decorated by me, stacked by Mariano's)
Close up of the cupcakes,
I repurposed the unused cupcake toppers from her birthday last year for this one
(I also repurposed the larger birthday sing that was in our entryway...
I hope Elena likes pink and green because I think the colors may follow her for a few years)
Elena checking on the birthday treat table in her party dress
Getting a peek at the treat table... I love her tip toes here...
So excited to have her cupcake
And she loved the "Happy Birthday to you" song...
and we may have repeated it a few more times in the days that follows
Elena's version goes "Happy to you"
and we may have repeated it a few more times in the days that follows
Elena's version goes "Happy to you"
Here is some video from her actual birthday celebration... with just the three of us, but every bit as special: (full disclaimer... it was one day late as I had to travel the exact day of, but we got a free cake from Elena's admirers at Dunkin Donuts so had to put it to good use... even if it had gotten a bit melted in transit LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment