One test, two test... three tests later, three different brands and all point to one sign... positive. Pregnant.
Are you kidding me? Total disbelief at how fast it happened and total mixed emotions. Excitement, worry, love, concern, happiness and fear all rolled into one. For some reason I am so overwhelmed with emotion this time around. Somehow, being fully submersed in mommy hood, and privy to all that can go right, and all that can go wrong has brought a whole new set of worries to me this time around.
And on top of all of that, I truly think at the core of it is my concern for Elena. Her entire world is about to change, and while there are so many positives to having a sibling, it will be a monumental change for her. To date, I have lamented over these transitions for days, weeks and months and Elena has just raced through them. All I can do is hold my breath and hope that this won't be the exception.
I have so many hopes and for now I am trying to not get ahead of myself, just one day at a time and prayers for a happy healthy little one.
Are you kidding me? Total disbelief at how fast it happened and total mixed emotions. Excitement, worry, love, concern, happiness and fear all rolled into one. For some reason I am so overwhelmed with emotion this time around. Somehow, being fully submersed in mommy hood, and privy to all that can go right, and all that can go wrong has brought a whole new set of worries to me this time around.
And on top of all of that, I truly think at the core of it is my concern for Elena. Her entire world is about to change, and while there are so many positives to having a sibling, it will be a monumental change for her. To date, I have lamented over these transitions for days, weeks and months and Elena has just raced through them. All I can do is hold my breath and hope that this won't be the exception.
I have so many hopes and for now I am trying to not get ahead of myself, just one day at a time and prayers for a happy healthy little one.
No comments:
Post a Comment