So upon taking my third, or maybe my fourth pregnancy test. I asked Elena if she would ever want a brother or a sister.
A brief pause later, her response "yes, a sister".
So I decided to pry a bit further - "what about a brother?"
A much shorter pause "no, I think a sister"
At this point, not sure why I didn't let it go but I pressed further, "I think brothers and sisters could both be fun"
Elena "Ok, both a brother and a sister in mommy's tummy, that would be fun"
Say what?!??!??
Nervously awaiting my first ultrasound... hoping Elena isn't psychic
A brief pause later, her response "yes, a sister".
So I decided to pry a bit further - "what about a brother?"
A much shorter pause "no, I think a sister"
At this point, not sure why I didn't let it go but I pressed further, "I think brothers and sisters could both be fun"
Elena "Ok, both a brother and a sister in mommy's tummy, that would be fun"
Say what?!??!??
Nervously awaiting my first ultrasound... hoping Elena isn't psychic
No comments:
Post a Comment