Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Latest in Elena world

Lately Elena has been all about imaginary play.

Her favorite thing lately has been to play doctor and give everyone, including all of her toys, a check up. I was fortunate enough to get a check up last week.
My diagnosis from my two year old "Mama, you need rest, you've been working too hard"
I agree Elena, I agree...

Second to playing doctor is playing school. I feel like I get a daily recreation of everything that happens from all of Elena's comments. From circle time, to snack time, to nap time... the full day is laid out, full with comedic comments such as:
"Blakie, you made a stinky"
"Oh honey, that's ok"
"Oh, well, maybe next time"
and my favorite
"Mama, I'm going to be the teacher and you go to work"

She is still being a great mama to her dollies as well. She rocks them, burps them and tucks them in. The latest is that she asks, almost daily, to put her crib back together so her babies can sleep in it AND anytime we go anywhere (grocery store, target etc.) and if she sees anything that is baby related she says to me "mama, I need to buy that for my babies"
Thankfully, she is still easily distracted

 

1 comment:

  1. It's nice that you have a play-by-play of school - then you know exactly what's going on when you're not around! :) perfect! I hope you take Elena up on her doctor suggestion to you! Love to you and your precious baby girl!

    ReplyDelete