Well, we safely made it into the second trimester and the morning sickness has subsided, the appointments and bloodwork has come back looking good and we are well on our way to number two.
It is interesting how this time around everything seems to sneak up on you. With life moving so fast, work crazy and a toddler on the go - I have to remind myself to take a moment to enjoy this pregnancy (as it will likely be my last).
So far the only difference has been the morning sickness really. Heartbeat has been the same and weight gain has been the same (just a couple pounds). I am guessing that any day it will be a bit more noticeable that I am pregnant thought since it is my second. I can tell, but with clothes on, there isn't a bump quite yet. (At night time I do think you can see more though).
I will likely tell work in the next week, and then announce more broadly from there... maybe then it will all seem a bit more real.
It is interesting how this time around everything seems to sneak up on you. With life moving so fast, work crazy and a toddler on the go - I have to remind myself to take a moment to enjoy this pregnancy (as it will likely be my last).
So far the only difference has been the morning sickness really. Heartbeat has been the same and weight gain has been the same (just a couple pounds). I am guessing that any day it will be a bit more noticeable that I am pregnant thought since it is my second. I can tell, but with clothes on, there isn't a bump quite yet. (At night time I do think you can see more though).
I will likely tell work in the next week, and then announce more broadly from there... maybe then it will all seem a bit more real.
No comments:
Post a Comment