I am constantly being reminded at how fast time flies, but on those rare occassions I get a moment to reflect on everything, it really stuns me how big Elena is getting.
In the past few weeks she has transitioned to a big girl bed, is staying dry through the night, continues to talk up a storm, dresses (and undresses) herself and is truly showing her independence streak. Seeing how well she is doing makes me proud, but it is bitter sweet as it doesn't seem that long ago that I held her tiny body in my arms... and now she always seems to be one step ahead and I am trying to catch up.
In the past few weeks she has transitioned to a big girl bed, is staying dry through the night, continues to talk up a storm, dresses (and undresses) herself and is truly showing her independence streak. Seeing how well she is doing makes me proud, but it is bitter sweet as it doesn't seem that long ago that I held her tiny body in my arms... and now she always seems to be one step ahead and I am trying to catch up.

It just goes faster and faster, doesn't it? Amazing. Love that little pic of Elena as an infant. So sweet. She's such a precious one!
ReplyDelete