Ten months and moving and grooving. Hannah has gone from a cruising machine to all out walking (and at times running). Thankfully she has gotten much more steady on her feet, so I am not constantly chasing her around fearful that she will fall down and smack her head. Thankfully, the bruises on her head have faded, and the confidence has grown. She will crawl now and then, but only if it is to get to something to pull up on so she can continue walking. It is amazing to see how coordinated she has already become, being able to balance while she squats down or bends over to pick something up and then going back to walking.
I am struck by how fast it has gone, one second I had a little baby and the next second I had a walking toddler. I am trying to absorb the little moments and am trying not to panic at how everything seems to be flying by.
Hannah continues to be an amazing eater, everything that comes her way she devours and she likes things with lots of flavor. Steak, chili, paella... all of it, as long as there is more - it keeps her happy. I hope we can continue to challenge her tastebuds, but so far she is quite the little foodie.
She is also starting to communicate which is awesome, she has a few words, mama, dada, nom nom (food) and boon (balloon). I think she has a sound or words for Elena, but I haven't been able to put my finger on it yet. She also is really into shaking her head, pointing, clapping and waving and it is so very cute.
She is getting along well with her big sister and seems to copy every little thing that her big sister does, from where she walks, to the faces she makes, it is so fun to see the two of them interact. With that comes some strife, but I am proud of Hannah that she holds her own already.
Before we know it we will be watching her dig into her first birthday cake...
I am struck by how fast it has gone, one second I had a little baby and the next second I had a walking toddler. I am trying to absorb the little moments and am trying not to panic at how everything seems to be flying by.
Hannah continues to be an amazing eater, everything that comes her way she devours and she likes things with lots of flavor. Steak, chili, paella... all of it, as long as there is more - it keeps her happy. I hope we can continue to challenge her tastebuds, but so far she is quite the little foodie.
She is also starting to communicate which is awesome, she has a few words, mama, dada, nom nom (food) and boon (balloon). I think she has a sound or words for Elena, but I haven't been able to put my finger on it yet. She also is really into shaking her head, pointing, clapping and waving and it is so very cute.
She is getting along well with her big sister and seems to copy every little thing that her big sister does, from where she walks, to the faces she makes, it is so fun to see the two of them interact. With that comes some strife, but I am proud of Hannah that she holds her own already.
Before we know it we will be watching her dig into her first birthday cake...
No comments:
Post a Comment