Elena,
You have turned from a toddler into a full on preschooler and as I look at you any hint of a baby is gone and you seem so grown up to me. From your storytelling full of big words, colorful descriptions and animated words and gestures to how fast you can run and how well you can ride your bike you are turning into quite the big kid. I am so very proud of the girl you are becoming. Your smile still continues to light up the room and everyone you cross paths with seems to leave you feeling lighter and brighter. I love how much you look out for your family, especially your little sister and I am so glad to see the good friend you have become to your classmates and old friends alike. Every time I pick you up at school your teachers tell me how much you share and help your friends in school get along, I hope that the inclusiveness you build today with your friends will carry you through to your teenage years and beyond, as friends help you get through so much.
With each day I see you learning so much, your writing your name and sounding out words as well as how good you are getting at math is so amazing to watch.You were so proud the other day to show me your paper where you wrote the whole alphabet "all by yourself" and you just counted the other day to 60 saying how cool your teachers thought that was.
I see you learning about your feelings and emotions and every day learning how to work through those, talk about them and handle them like a big kid. You certainly have your stubborn streak at times, and I am glad to see that you have some determination which I hope one day will continue to drive you forward to do great things.
I hope you never lose your bright spirit, your quick smile, your wide imagination and your sense of determination and purpose. You are a bright light in my life and I love you dearly. Happy Birthday Elena.
Love,
Mom
You have turned from a toddler into a full on preschooler and as I look at you any hint of a baby is gone and you seem so grown up to me. From your storytelling full of big words, colorful descriptions and animated words and gestures to how fast you can run and how well you can ride your bike you are turning into quite the big kid. I am so very proud of the girl you are becoming. Your smile still continues to light up the room and everyone you cross paths with seems to leave you feeling lighter and brighter. I love how much you look out for your family, especially your little sister and I am so glad to see the good friend you have become to your classmates and old friends alike. Every time I pick you up at school your teachers tell me how much you share and help your friends in school get along, I hope that the inclusiveness you build today with your friends will carry you through to your teenage years and beyond, as friends help you get through so much.
With each day I see you learning so much, your writing your name and sounding out words as well as how good you are getting at math is so amazing to watch.You were so proud the other day to show me your paper where you wrote the whole alphabet "all by yourself" and you just counted the other day to 60 saying how cool your teachers thought that was.
I see you learning about your feelings and emotions and every day learning how to work through those, talk about them and handle them like a big kid. You certainly have your stubborn streak at times, and I am glad to see that you have some determination which I hope one day will continue to drive you forward to do great things.
I hope you never lose your bright spirit, your quick smile, your wide imagination and your sense of determination and purpose. You are a bright light in my life and I love you dearly. Happy Birthday Elena.
Love,
Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment