Happy New Year to everyone.
This New Years I have reflected on an amazing year past and am so excited for what 2011 will hold.
I also took a look through my goals and am excited that I only have about 36 or so left, which is well ahead of what I set out to accomplish in the first year of the 2 year and 9 month project. I have a lot of big goals ahead of me and I have a feeling that some of the goals will become less important or will change as I become a new mom, but I am excited to try to use some of these goals as a way to still take care of myself and my relationship with my husband as we tackle parenthood together.
Happy New Years!!!
31 weeks down, 9 more to go (and another healthy appt under my belt with a heartbeat of 150)
No comments:
Post a Comment