My current obsession is a new camera body - the Canon 7D, this is as high as you go without really being a full blown professional. It has 18 mp, 8 fps burst mode and lots of other stuff I can go on and on about. Plus, the fact that it can also take HD video is pretty unreal.
I used a friends the other day and absolutely loved it, so now I am totally hooked and want it bad, we'll see though!
Aww what the heck, go for it! :) Especially with the new baby coming you will want a camera you love. We have had our Nikon D80 for 4 years now and are still sooo happy with the pictures we get. (we use a Flip HD for baby videos)
ReplyDeleteI think what our 'Thrifty girl' is saying is that it is splurge worthy and I totally agree.
ReplyDelete:)
um...with all this camera talk, where are the baby belly pics????
ReplyDelete