Tuesday, February 22, 2011

38/39 Weeks

Had appt today (38.5 weeks), little one is still head down which is a good thing and is facing my left hip (last time was facing to the right).
Heartrate was 136-138.
Total weight gain: 30 pounds! Yikes!

I am not dialated or effaced at all. The doctor did say that I was "thinning" but I think that is just to make me feel better.
I am glad that little one won't be here early, and that everything is looking good, but I hope I don't go too far past my due date.
My doctor said that he won't let me go much past 41 weeks.

Still feeling pretty good, things are getting a bit more difficult to do, but I had a good workout at the gym this morning so I am feeling great about that.
I am working on transitioning things at work, it is so hard to believe that Friday is my last day for four months!

1 comment: