Admittedly, this is a question that I always struggle to answer. From her strawberry blond hair and rosebud lips at birth, to her big cheeks and smiley face now, to me the answer is always "Elena". To me, she is herself and I can't quite see me or Chris definitively in her. I think she is a melding of the two of us, which so far has turned out pretty well (if I do say so myself). Hopefully, that continues.
So, I decided to do an experiment. My mom found a dress that I wore when I had my pictures taken at 3/4 months, so I recently dressed Elena up and tried to recreate the photo shoot.
What do you think, any resemblance?
Holy cow! Definitely a strong resemblance! I see your ears, your mouth, the shape of your eyes and the same sunny, super engaged disposition. What a fun comparison!
ReplyDelete