Monday, February 13, 2012

Most eventful month



Elena definitely kept us on her toes during her 11th month of life:

We had not one, but two flights/trips
She cut four different teeth over the course of three weeks
She is starting to talk more and more and is up to what I think are the following words:
nom nom (food), mama, dada, dog, duck, yes (yeah)
More and more she is waving hi/goodbye and is signing "all done"
As she is showing her personality, she is still a total class clown/comedian and cracks up hysterically at physical comedy
She is doing an amazing job at eating and loves dipping things (carrots and hummus are favorites)
She is standing on her own
She is WALKING



I can't wait to see what adventures the next month hold and absolutely can't believe that she is going to be one soon!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I miss Elena! Tell her Auntie Beth says hi, and don't let her forget me before my next visit! xoxox

    ReplyDelete