One of my favorite things about this age is the hilarious, sweet and surprising things that come out of my toddlers mouth.
Some of my favorites of late are:
Upon my husband, her DAD, returning from Starbucks with my tea but nothing for her:
"Hey Chris, where's my pumpkin bread?"
When talking about how big she is as we work on potty training:
"I'm not a big girl mama, I'm two"
When I sneeze:
"Bless you mama"
If I drop something:
"Oh my man"
(which is a combo of what I say "oh man" and what her dad says "oh my God"... trying to keep her from saying the latter)
Some of my favorites of late are:
Upon my husband, her DAD, returning from Starbucks with my tea but nothing for her:
"Hey Chris, where's my pumpkin bread?"
When talking about how big she is as we work on potty training:
"I'm not a big girl mama, I'm two"
When I sneeze:
"Bless you mama"
If I drop something:
"Oh my man"
(which is a combo of what I say "oh man" and what her dad says "oh my God"... trying to keep her from saying the latter)
:) such a cutie! love this age!
ReplyDelete