Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Complete!

Finally made the call on the colors... and also added crown molding to the bedrooms/den. I am so glad that we finally got around to adding some color to our condo (two years after we bought it) and also glad that we are done living with all of the furniture that was crammed into our main room as the contractor completed the project. I have a new respect for all of the home remodelers out there, after only living with the chaos, dirt and fumes for three days.

I chose to go with TrimLogic, and Craig Becker was absolutely amazing. He really helped me make decisions on what type of molding I wanted. He got the project done in three days and his work is definitely top notch. I would recommend him and use him again!

The paint colors we went with from Sherwin Williams were:

Practical Beige and Mocha For the Master Bedroom

Liveable Green For the Den

And Misty


For the Guest Bedroom (thought I would show a pic since the color wasn't picked up that well on camera)

Here is the bedroom before:

And after:

Crown molding detail:



Here is the den before:


And after:


Crown molding detail:


Guest bedroom before:


And after:


Crown molding detail:

2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Great job picking paint colors and that trim really adds an awesome finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete