Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This is like restaurant good...

Needless to say, this recipe went over very well. It was supposed to be used on Halibut, but since it was not in the store I just used some Cod... which isn't a fancy fish, but certainly was well received by my taste testers and got a rave review of "this is like RESTAURANT good" from my husband.


Parmesan Halibut/Cod/Tilapia (I think any white fish would work)


Ingredients
3T grated Parmesan cheese
3T Butter, softened
1 1/2t Mayo
2 1/2t Lemon juice
1 1/4T Green onions
1/8t Salt
1t (or more) hot pepper sauce
3/4-1lb skinless Halibut fillets

Directions
Preheat Broiler. Grease baking dish.
Mix Parmesan, butter, mayo, lemon juice, onions, salt, & hot pepper sauce.
Arrange Halibut in prepared baking dish.
Broil Halibut filets 8 minutes or until easily flaked with a fork.
Spread with Parmesan mixture and continue broling for 2 minutes or until topping is bubbly and lightly browned.


I took this with my point and shoot... cause I got home late from work and wouldn't have been able to fend off the tasters long enough to get my DSLR out

Either way, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment