Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wedding Album

So, I finally got around to figuring out what I want to do for the wedding album. I already put a ton of the pictures in a Snapfish album and also have 4x6s in a white album from the photographer as well as from pictures other people shared with me.

I decided to go with a 12x12 flush mount album, which basically means the pictures are right on the page. The pages are fairly thick and it almost looks like canvas when all is said and done.

It was really hard narrowing it down to my favorite pictures. We only get 15 spreads plus the first and last page. (a spread is basically two pages, as in when you open a book there is a page on the left and the right, aka a spread)

I had a blast laying out some thoughts/ideas for the photographer in Picasa using their collage feature.

Here are a few of my favorites. (but not all of the spreads, you can click on them to make them larger)

















They are going to review what I sent and hopefully we will place the order next week so hopefully I will have it by the end of March/Early April!

No comments:

Post a Comment