When Chris opened the gift... on the day we were married, with love and romance in his heart... he exclaimed "this is bullsh!t, these aren't golf clubs"... or so the unconfirmed reports say.
Lucky for him, I have a sense of humor. Even luckier for him, there was a second box, which held a pic and a lovingly scribed IOU note for golf clubs.
After our wedding came the cooler weather of the fall, and after that came the winter... and with the recent glimpses of spring, and an easier schedule, we were finally able to trek out and get Chris new golf clubs.
He is very excited that he is now the owner of new irons and a new driver:


And I am very excited that there was a free gift in it for me, Kodak playsport camera, which to me looks very much like the Flip video cam:

I think the gods are paying me back for my good sense of humor, of course I have to wait the standard 8-10 weeks for my rebate, so I will keep my fingers crossed that it actually comes through, and I am looking forward to playing with my new toy!
No comments:
Post a Comment