So, I must admit I have been putting something off for awhile... getting my eyes checked. The last time I had my eyes checked was for my annual physical form that had to be completed in high school, so needless to say I felt like I might be overdue. I wasn't putting it off due to a fear of the Ophthalmologist (unlike the Dentist - which terrifies me) but I just didn't think my eyes had changed so I didn't think I needed to go.
Well, I was right, my eyes are still 20/20, but it was nice to get a baseline and to hear that I didn't have to go back for 5 years (unless I felt like I was having issues / change to vision). The visit was pretty simple, although I must tell you that the glaucoma test is just as I remember it, like getting shot in the eyeball with air. Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment