Ingredients
1 package chicken tenderloin strips (10 in my package)
Pound them slightly with a meat tenderizer
In a large plastic ziploc add 3 tbsp adobo seasoning, 1 tbsp chili powder, 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp coriander, 1 tsp onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
I put 3-4 pieces in at a time and added more spices in as needed when I put in the rest of the chicken
Heat olive oil in a pan over high heat.
Add chicken and let cook over high heat for about 3 minutes. Flip and cook other side.
If your chicken is still pink in the middle, turn the heat down and cover it for a few minutes, until cooked.
Served with Spanish rice and fresh vegetables
I think this would be a great way of doing chicken for fajitas as well, just add in roasted red peppers and onions
No comments:
Post a Comment