Total weight gain: 16 pounds total (YIKES, but Doc says I am right on track)
Maternity clothes? Only wearing maternity pants now, they are just so much more comfortable! Still fitting into pre-pregnancy dresses/sweaters (not much longer though)
Sleep: I have been getting up around 4 am consistently for the last two weeks and not able to fall back asleep. I have had a very stressful week though, so I am hoping that sleep will get back to normal soon.
Best moment this week: I had a rough week, but am happy to be pregnant and to have loving friends and family. I also had my 24 week appointment and got to hear little one's heartbeat. It was 151 and is just the best sound. I can't help the cheesy grin that spreads across my face when I hear it. Every. Single. Time. We also reviewed the results from the quad screen and first trimester ultrasound. Everything was absolutely amazing - 1 in 10,000 risk of chromosomal issues (as good as it gets), 10 out of 10 for the Ultrasound in terms of what they look at and baby is 50th percentile for size, so right in the middle. Now just awaiting the results of the Glucose Tolerance Test.
Movement: Still feeling lots of strong movements in a similar pattern (1-3 pm and 7-9 pm) I also think that little one had the hiccups yesterday, so that was crazy to feel!
Gender: Still no idea, but feeling boy this week for some reason. Or maybe that is just because we are still undecided on a girls name. I did the Chinese gender predictor charts on two different sites and one said girl and the other said boy, so the stars are confused as well.
Labor Signs: None, did start to feel some Braxton Hicks contractions this week
Belly Button in or out? Still in, more or less.
What I miss: Sleep
What I am looking forward to: Third trimester, I will feel so much better once we reach that milestone. I am also really excited for the Holidays this year and having fun thinking about what it will be like next year with a little one.
Weekly Wisdom: Breathe and relax!
Milestones: Baby is about a foot long (the size of an ear of corn). Brain, taste buds and lungs are developing further.
And by popular request: 24 Weeks picture:
No comments:
Post a Comment