So, I have been somewhat holding off with the baby purchases, not really sure why. I mean we have the crib, but I haven't really gotten anything else. Until this week that is. I had been wondering what to do about a March baby, bringing it home from the hospital and keeping it warm and then Old Navy had a sale so I picked this up...

So cute... it has ears!
I also have been wanting to get started on a baby book, and finally found one I liked at Etsy. If you haven't been to Etsy yet, you must check it out, tons of handmade things and you are supporting small businesses.
Anyways, here it is! Seems to tie in well to the room decor!!!

Very cute! I would definitely recommend registering for a nice bunting (cover) for your carseat. That way you don't have to bundle up the baby as much- the cover helps keep the cold out!
ReplyDelete