Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs (which by my estimates is 2 pounds boob, 2 pounds butt and 2 pounds baby)
Maternity clothes? Wearing maternity jeans on the weekends and using the bella band this week at work, still in all my normal tops.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Down no later than 10 and up once or twice
Best moment this week? September 28th I "think" I felt the baby move. The best way I can describe it is that it felt like popcorn popping inside of me, I only felt 3 or 4. Then on the morning of October 3, I got up and had a glass of water, and then laid back down for a bit and I "think" I felt it again- just one time, but a much stronger flutter than before.
Food cravings: Oranges
Gender: Now thinking girl and Chris is thinking boy
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? I "think"
What I miss? Buttoning my pants
What I am looking forward to? 20 week aka "the big" ultrasound
Here is one of the last bare belly shots for a while, hopefully next time the belly will be more apparent and fully clothed:
No comments:
Post a Comment