Also, I tend to do a lot of analytics and research in my job, which tends to overflow into my personal life as well.
So, it came to no surprise to me that I have finally begin to plan for this little being inside of me.
So far, I have been a little gun shy with maternity clothes (although I did buy a pair of pregnancy jeans and some new bras!), but I have already started thinking about the nursery.
I haven’t really purchased yet, but I am settled on the follow color/fabric/décor choices:

I am also currently looking at different rockers/gliders etc. but haven’t found anything I like.
Next step is to start to think about all of the other stuff that we need, so a trip to Babies R Us is probably in order to get my arms around everything.
I have loved this book, Baby Bargains, which helps so much with all of the “stuff” that babies seem to come with.
I guess one step at a time, and I do have time… although I am almost halfway through… CRAZY!
Looking good! I recently did a blog post on "baby must-haves" (after I found out that you were expecting!). Maybe it will give you some ideas. http://thirtyandthrifty.blogspot.com/2010/09/baby-products-what-you-need-and-dont.html
ReplyDeleteThanks!!! You are the best.
ReplyDelete