1/2 cup orange juice
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground coriander (I used cumin… no coriander on hand)
1/4 teaspoon red pepper
3 large garlic cloves, crushed
2 (3/4 pound) ultra lean pork tenderloins
1 cup fat-free milk
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 tsp flour
2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1 tsp hot sauce (I skipped this)
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large zip top plastic bag, add pork to bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Combine milk and next 5 ingredients in a food processor, process until smooth. Pour sauce into a 2 cup glass measure, cover with plastic wrap and vent. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes stirring with a whisk after 2 minutes, keep warm.
These are supposed to be prepared on the grill, but given that it is the middle of February, I used the oven instead as follows:
Place pork on broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Insert meat thermometer into thickest portion of pork. Bake at 400 for 25 minutes or until thermometer registers 135 degrees. About half way through I flipped the pork over and basted it with the remaining marinade. After it is cooked, take pork out and let pork rest for 5-10 minutes to rest/cook further. (It should be slightly pink in the middle if it is cooked right)
Cut pork into quarter inch slices, cover with some peanut sate sauce and serve.
Wow! I can't keep up! You go girl! All your recipes look sooo good! Plus, I already know the paella was delicious! Thanks again!
ReplyDelete