Oh how I love them, for 3 long fall and winter seasons, and after twice having the heels repaired… it is time to go.
It is time to say goodbye to their burgundy goodness that goes with black, brown or jeans…
Time to let go of the wonderful stitching, the perfect heel height/width and your comfort…
At last, your seems have ripped and I must do the right thing…
I am not usually a hoarder, or one that hangs on to things, in fact I am the opposite. A minimalist.
But I am so sad to toss these as I have searched for a replacement and haven’t really been able to.
In a separate rant I did buy a pair of shoes to try and replace these, but one of them went missing, which is odd in my house.
Part of me is convinced that the boots got rid of it to get a longer life sentence.
Nevertheless, it’s time for them to go, it’s getting a little embarrassing…
No comments:
Post a Comment